If you like banana and if you like sweet things – This. YOU GOTTA MAKE!
Super easy, simple and it’s sugar-free! Can also be lactose-free, gluten-free and wheat-free! This is something you can bring along as a snack, a meal, serve as a dessert or as a treat for unexpected guests 🙂
GOOEY BANANA BREAD
- 3 very ripe bananas (forgot you have bananas in the kitchen and they look a bit too brown, use them!)
- 140 g oats or oatmeal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom (optional)
- 3 figs or prunes
- 2 tsp milk of choice (I used coconut milk)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Set your oven to 180 degrees.
- Add bananas, figs/prunes and milk in a bowl. Use a hand blender to mix it all up.
- Whisk eggs until you get a pale color and add into the bowl.
- Add oats and all other dry ingredients into a food processor until fine. And add into the bowl. Use the hand blender to make sure the mixture is all blended. Then fold in the coconut.
- Add the mixture into a loaf tin and bake in the oven for about 40 min.
- Let it cool a bit before serving!